Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

muppetperson

Reaction score
I recall seeing lifesize Monsters Inc models in a Toys R Us store in the States some years ago.I think you could win them.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I do have the full-size Sulley to go with Mike... so once Master Replicas gets their Fozzie made and shipped, you betcha that photo will happen... :big_grin:

Very nice. I'll look forward to it. I remember seeing those full-size Monsters Inc. guys at the movies when the movie was out, but the most I got was a picture with them . . . Go you!

Telly

Reaction score
My roommate works at Toys R Us. He always brings home the cardboard displays. I got the Jessica one from when Roger Rabbit was re-released on DVD a few years ago

chequepoint

Reaction score
I'm looking to build an acrylic case for my Kermit like the one featured earlier in the thread. I have some experience building acrylic aquariums, and this is essentially a tall skinny upside down aquarium.

If / when I do it.. There will be an extra half sheet of acrylic, and as the stuff isn't cheap, is there anyone who would be interested in purchasing a case if I built 2 instead. At like $100 to cover the cost of the acrylic and glue? Just trying to gauge interest.. otherwise i'll put the half sheet away for gonzo. I can't fit an animal and a kermit out of the same sheet I don't think..

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I'm looking to build an acrylic case for my Kermit like the one featured earlier in the thread. I have some experience building acrylic aquariums, and this is essentially a tall skinny upside down aquarium.

If / when I do it.. There will be an extra half sheet of acrylic, and as the stuff isn't cheap, is there anyone who would be interested in purchasing a case if I built 2 instead. At like $100 to cover the cost of the acrylic and glue? Just trying to gauge interest.. otherwise i'll put the half sheet away for gonzo. I can't fit an animal and a kermit out of the same sheet I don't think..

I am waiting till I get most of the Muppets for this year and next year and I will be building a display for them. I was thinking about getting a case for Kermit, but then when I heard they where going to make even MORE photo puppets, I decided to go all the way and make them a stage with lights and all next year! :smile:

MWoO

Reaction score
Wow, those are really really good. It's amazing how one person can pose him so accurately and then others have a distorted weird look to them. There is a talent involved in posing him.