Antron Fleece Customers

gastage

Reaction score
To all GA Stage, Inc. Fleece Customers:

I'm trying to put together a list of fleece customers who are currently on muppetcentral. I seem to have a good number and when I need to email new info it's a great way to get it out without having to do a mass email. If you could each email me with your muppetcentral user name (some I know) it would be great. I hate mass emails..(not everyone wants their email address public) this way I will know which of you will see this on the site and which ones won't. I will still post on other message boards but this will give me a better idea. Thanks guys!

RottenPuppets

Reaction score
hiya, i have not purchased yet since i'm pretty new to the whole scene but i would like to be on the mailing list.

gastage

Reaction score
I would be glad to put you on our mailing list. Glad to have you aboard.

Kathy

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I would like to be on your list. I'm on right now looking for some.:smile:

gastage

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

to MuppetMarc... the 12oz fleece is $14.50 per yard and the 14oz is $15.95 per yard.

I have put all those who requested on our mailing list. If you want to order email me at info@gastage.com
I look forward to hearing from you.:smile:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Can't we get a sticky thread for GAStage's antronfleece where she can post whenever she has discount offers and stuff, And where she can put all the info needed about her fleece?

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
I would love to be on list

Hey Kathy,
I would love to be on your list. I received my order and it is great! I will definately place more orders soon. Unfortunately, I had to pay Brokerage fees (about 22 dollars Canadian) for customs to check things out. I guess that's the price I have to pay for security :smile:
The fabric was well worth it!
Thanks for the speedy shipment.
Tom