Favorite Super Mario Game

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
All true hardcore Mario enthusiest think Super Mario Bros. Three is the best...
and I would have to agree with them.

But right now I and loving "The New Super Mario Bros." for Nintendo DS.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kuriboh Man said:
I Like Yoshi's Island Too.
Me too, however, it took me a while to figure out how I was suppose to conquer Baby Bowzer, and once I did I found out he became big hoppin' mad giant baby bowzer.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My favorites are:
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Mario Kart 64
Mario Pinball Land

minor muppetz

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I believe it was Super Mario WORLD I really enjoyed... it's been several years, but that's the one for Super Nintendo where each new world he went into, he got to ride a different color Yoshi starting with green and ending with blue?
I thought that only the green Yoshi appeared in every world. I know that there was some kind of magical world that Mario could go to, I forget how, where each level had a different colored oshi, which could be used in other levels or outside of the game.

I think that Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's lsand (aka Mario Advance 3) has a different colored Yoshi in each level of each world. Maybe you are thinking about that one.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Fave SM Game

I think my fave version of Super Mario was Super Mario 3. I remeber playing thatgame for hours on end when he first came out. Never beat it but I loved playing it with ym brother and my friends. We would have Nintnedo parties and play games all night long it was fun.

Kuriboh Man said:
Do you GUys have a favorite Game from the Super Mario Series? Mine Are Super Mario Bros. 1-3, Super Mario World, and Super Mario 64.

Teheheman

Reaction score
They did have different Yoshii's but that was after you beat the level. Instead of Princess's, you had to save Yoshii's. Now I feel like I should play my Mario World game tonight.

Daniel

DeadZone

Reaction score
To my understanding
a certain colored Yoshi could do certain things
Red= Fire
Blue= Fly
etc, etc.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I liked Super Mario BBros 3 for the NES. Also the original Super Mario Bros (the one that comes with Duck Hunt!). I have these games on the game boy, and I used to play them when I was small, so I love them!

Also, because I am a sick twisted individual, I love that awful Paper Mario game for the N64. I know, what is wrong with me?! It's a really bad game. :/