Bean Bunny

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Thanks, Ilikemuppets! Could you tell me the others?

Lamina

Reaction score
I just watched that one yesterday it was great!

BTW this thread went way off topic LOL
:halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So sorry Lamina... Is there somewhere specific you wanted us to take this thread?
Welcome to the craziness here at MC, and muffining is one of the things that happens to threads all the time. Check out the MC Dictionary thread located in Friends & Family to get familiar with all the terms used here.

BTW: Your screen name is a reference to one of the later episodes where the babies are being trapped in the basement while one of them's playing around in the dumbwaiter fright?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, and to answer my esteemed colleague Bryan's question...

Muppet Babies' version of Star Wars.
Cast:
Baby Kermit as Kermit Skyhopper (Luke Skywalker).
Baby Miss Piggy as Princess Piggy (Princess Leia, guess noone told her and Kermit were supposed to be brother and sister).
Baby Fozzie Bear as Fozwocka the Wookie (Chewbacca the Wookie).
Baby Gonzo as Gon Zolo (Han Solo).
Baby Scooter as Scoo-2 Dee-2 (R2-D2).
Baby Skeeter as Skeet-3PO (C-3PO).
Baby Rowlf as "Ben" ObiRowlf Kedoggie (Obie Won Kenobi).
Baby Animal as Animal Vader (Darth Vader).
There was another Star Wars insert where we saw Nanny's green and white stripey socks at the feet of black armored legs as if she were Animal Vader's imperial Storm Trooper guard.

The popcorn scene when they're watching their homemade parody movie is one of the bits that makes me laugh everytime.

And not sure if you've seen it Bry, but another parody called Hardware Wars featured a Wookie Monster that was essentially a brown-furred version of Cookie Monster eating the mechanical console of the good guys' ship.
Hope this helps.

Lamina

Reaction score
The Count said:
So sorry Lamina... Is there somewhere specific you wanted us to take this thread?
Welcome to the craziness here at MC, and muffining is one of the things that happens to threads all the time. Check out the MC Dictionary thread located in Friends & Family to get familiar with all the terms used here.

BTW: Your screen name is a reference to one of the later episodes where the babies are being trapped in the basement while one of them's playing around in the dumbwaiter fright?
No problem LOL Threads go off topic in my horror forum all the time. LOL
Yes when Bela Lugosi said "The Great Lamina has arrived" is from an episode called "Is there a Muppet in the House?" and it's one of my favorites ever!
Maybe because I love horror so much and that's one of the main horror episodes ever.
So yes Lamina spelled is Animal :halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it was most probably one of the voice actors dubbing in for the film insert.

Speaking of MB horror episodes... There's one of the later episodes where Statler and Waldorf were trying to call Nanny. Not sure if I have the premise clear, maybe mixing it with another similar episode, but the babies turned into monster versions of themselves. Kermit as Frogenstein in the swamp is the only one I remember, and then Jungle Trek Scooter comes in his jeep to save the day.

Lamina

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well, it was most probably one of the voice actors dubbing in for the film insert.
LOL Of course it wasnt Lugosi himself LOL It was just his image LOL
Its from a movie called White Zombie, which was actually the first zombie movie ever made.
:halo:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I don't quite care for Bean, but he's all-right. Especially in Muppet Babies: The Next Generation!! That was way funnier than it should have been.

I kinda wish I could pop my VHS tapes onto my Macintosh and play them on my iPod with video. That is fair use. I don't give a **** if the MPAA says otherwise, that is fair use.

Lamina, great for the Nick MB rerun taping. I miss the old Nickelodeon myself. My fave original Nick shows were the game shows. Maybe if I did a "classic Nick" podshow, i could explain why I think the "new" Nickelodeon is inferior to the "old" Nickelodeon.

BJ