Matt Went Mobile...and Took Pictures!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Great Pictures Matt! I love the one of the Pigs and Space ship that crashed. By the way, what is in the building that says "The Jim Henson Company"? It it their office, or is that where they keep the puppets??? Did you break in?

Sir Didymus

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Chele - Ummm...that isn't grails hand... :embarrassed: hehe

Jake - Hey man...I talked to the security guard there, who told me that it is a bunch of recording studios and office spaces. I don't think it was the puppet annex. I'm sure she was lying...it was probably a Muppet wonderland back there!! Heh, no, we didn't break it, though lord knows if I hadn't been with my family I would have...Lord, I would have so loved to just go in and look around. The security guard housething had a cool little cast photo on the bulliton board..probably would have stole that...:big_grin:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
yeah! i wasn't pinching anyone, just setting up bad jokes.

Matt - i say we go back in the dead of night and break in...but we're gonna need a few things first. you bring the peanut butter...

*off to try and figure out how he picked up the name "wonderboy"*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL...you got it man. We might have some trouble with the door-person though. I hear he doesn't like pepperoni..:big_grin:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
LoL...you got it man. We might have some trouble with the door-person though. I hear he doesn't like pepperoni...
hmm...well, maybe we can just trick him with our clever disguises...

or maybe we can sic Byron on 'im?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
sic Byron on them?? Jeeze, that would be really harsh...But, to get into the Henson HQ, it might be worth it...Oh, btw, make sure you wear your hat, or the boss might not be able to tell us appart. :big_grin:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
oh, that won't be a problem. it's pretty rare to find me WITHOUT a hat. currently it's an Animaniacs one, but it's near retirement. i think it's like 4 years old now, and i wear it all the time.

i've already had to bury a TMBG hat that i got at a concert back in '96...

as soon as i figure out a good replacement hat, it'll be time for it to go...but don't tell it, it doesn't know yet...

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
LOL, confuse / distract the guard by asking him "What color are their hands now?" He'll sit on that a while, then you guys can scale the wall o' vines and get in and look around.

If you find the prop for the Baseball Diamond though, I want it...prop or no that thing looked awesome! :big_grin:

A few Avatars by Grail had capes involved. Therefore in my heart, you are donned the caped wonder...wonderboy.

*confused by the hand print and now goes to the CSI lab to find out just who's it is...*

WemblinKate

Reaction score
These are really great pics! I can't believe you got to meet Kermit AND Piggy, in DisneyWorld, I only got to meet Kermit. Well, I wanted to ask you 2 questions.
1. Did you make the cantus shirt? Nice Job, I need to learn how to do that
2. When you went to the Radio and Television Museum, could you watch episodes of Fraggle Rock and the Muppet Show and Muppet Specials? Cuz the one in New York is really cool and has all that stuff, and I was just wondering.
-Wemblin' Kate

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I know you asked Matt, and not me, but to answer your question, WemblinKate, yes, you can watch Muppet stuff at the Museum of TV and Radio. The L.A. one doesn't have Tales of the Tinkerdee for on-the-fly viewing, though...you have to special-order it a week in advance. (Foreignman has told me you can view it whenever you want at the New York one).