Forgotten and Favorite Muppet Monsters

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
When you hear monster and Muppets, you instantly think.
Elmo, Zoe, Rosita, Cookie, Grover, Herry, Sweetums, Two Headed, Thog, Carl, Telly, and Frazzle...
But what about the others?
SilverBeak, Lenny, Gorgon, Beautiful Day Monster, Gloat, Droop, Snerfs, Scoff, FuzzFace, Maurice, and the countless of others?
Who where your favoret Monsters?
I always loved the Frackles. Boppity, Gloat, Droop and the Hunch Back Green One, with the Egor like voice, that I call, Gnarl. Who are your favoret Muppet Monsters?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm going to say Splurg, mainly because he had only a brief moment of fame, on Hey, Cinderella!, Muppets on Puppets, and Ed Sullivan. I liked his one-tooth grin and obsession with radishes and horses.

Kermit: "He's good with horses. He likes to pat them." :smile:

DeadZone

Reaction score
I usually remember Fuzzface as that was Grover's early name, was it not?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, poor Thug, he didn't get past The Great Santa Claus Switch did he? (Great special, btw!)

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
I think Thug is the name of the Parrot like giant Frackle that threw Fred and the other Elves in to the dungeon. Thig was Thog's brother.
And yes, FuzzyFace was Green Grover's name.
Herry had a fuzzy blue nose.
Sweetums had light up eyes.
Luncheon Counter Monster now has moveable eyelids.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
The Frackles were great, I wish they would get used in productions more often. They were wonderful background/filler characters.

Thog was especially awesome, I like how his eyes and ears could move. That was genius.

And what about Doglion, does he count? So large, so furry, so performed by Dave in the Muppet Movie!

Jon

Reaction score
They really should bring back Uncle Deadly.

Intrestingly enough that puppet was quickly modified in time for the Twiggy episode. If you look at Deadlys appearence in the Vincent Price episode he has fewer teeth and less dusty weathering aswell. This version of UD appears to be the one Palisades figure is based on- again check the teeth.