News On "muppetvision"...

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Yeah, I took what I saw here with a grain of salt. The Muppets are kinda popular still, so I'd be surprised if we actually saw the closing of MV3D at DCA.

BJ

muppet maniac

Reaction score
"...what is planned to go away is the sparsely-attended MuppetVision show, as a reworked facility to house the popular Philharmagic 3-D show from Orlando and Hong Kong would go in its place."

(quoting Darth Vader from "Star Wars Ep 3: Revenge of the Sith): NOOOOO!!!!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
Well, I've been trying to convince them to buy the Muppets back for like fifty years.

In my head, anyway. :zany:

Waittaminute, they have/had Bean Bunny plushies there?! I didn't see them when I went, I'll have to check again because having a Bean Bunny plushie would be almost as super-great as having a Beauregard plushie!

(Excuse the mess...I'm a little :crazy: in the mornings...)
yea I got him over at rizzo's shop here at the california adventure muppet 3d
I love that doll :smile:

Marky

Reaction score
Tim said:
...from "MiceAge.com" concerning the Disneyland Resort in California:

"...what is planned to go away is the sparsely-attended MuppetVision show, as a reworked facility to house the popular Philharmagic 3-D show from Orlando and Hong Kong would go in its place."

Link: http://miceage.com/allutz/al100306b.htm

... I just promised BEAR I'd no longer comment on Disney since I've done nothing but 'trash-talk' them.

However, reading this is like an AA member stepping into Oktoberfest.

BEAR

Reaction score
Marky said:
... I just promised BEAR I'd no longer comment on Disney since I've done nothing but 'trash-talk' them.

However, reading this is like an AA member stepping into Oktoberfest.
Oh Marky, please...comment on Disney all you want. Just keep in mind what I've said. I can't tell you what to do.

muppetsforever

Reaction score
...*sigh* oh well I'm glad i got to see it and buy a bean bunny doll while there a couple years ago :([/QUOTE said:
Cool! Do you think you could post a photo of your Bean Bunny? PLEASE!

:smile: :big_grin: