The Grim Reaper has arrived

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
Thanks Everybody for the wonderful comments!

There will be a couple of videos soon... either i'm going to wait til after halloween, or i might get anxious and do some lighting tests and whatnot...

right now, i have 2 more puppets to build for this idea i'm working on... then i'm gong to slow down on the puppet building so they can get better and so i can work on videos... i've been in the process of writing skits and such, but since i've been turned onto puppet building i have to change a lot of the stuff to work around my puppets...

Oh, and... Blink, if you see this... it was your Chewbacca puppet that was featured on MAKE that got me into this... and Project Puppet for making the available patterns for getting me started in the right drection for my puppet building endeavor...

Sorry... i'm in one of those moods today

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
i haven't been on for a couple of days, and i come to find out that certain things come full circle...
in the post above, i mentioned Chensational's Chewie puppet on MAKE
i check the site, and there he is; The Grim Reaper... i didn't think they would post on it...
They are having a halloween MAKE/CRAFT contest, and i figured "what the who" and entered...
"why not?"
So, if anyone has anything halloween related, check it out here
i hope i'm not considered spamming, because i'm not... it's just cool

Blink

Reaction score
RubbeRoomStudio said:
...Oh, and... Blink, if you see this... it was your Chewbacca puppet that was featured on MAKE that got me into this... and Project Puppet for making the available patterns for getting me started in the right drection for my puppet building endeavor...

Sorry... i'm in one of those moods today
Hey RubbeRoomStudio,

I must thank you for taking the time to tell me that. Those are the comments that make my joy of puppet building even stronger. I am glad I/my puppet could be a source of inspiration.

I love your puppet (by the way)! No doubt your puppet/you will inspire someone else out there to build an amazing puppet as well.

You are doing some amazing work and I personally can't wait to see what other things you come up with.

P.S. The thing I like the most about your Grim Reaper puppet is the detail ing trying to make the seams, cuts, etc. as neat as possible. It is just something I appreciate as a builder and I like how "clean" (neatly constructed) your puppet looks. Kudos!

Blink

Reaction score
RubbeRoomStudio said:
i haven't been on for a couple of days, and i come to find out that certain things come full circle...
in the post above, i mentioned Chensational's Chewie puppet on MAKE
i check the site, and there he is; The Grim Reaper... i didn't think they would post on it...
They are having a halloween MAKE/CRAFT contest, and i figured "what the who" and entered...
"why not?"
So, if anyone has anything halloween related, check it out here
i hope i'm not considered spamming, because i'm not... it's just cool
Congrats! It is a well deserved post on "Make". To tell the truth I didn't even know my puppet was on this site. Thanks for the heads up, and again, congrats on your great puppet being posted on the Make site.

PuppetMom

Reaction score
Congratulations!! Your grim reaper puppet looks great & I'm sure the kids & adults in your neighborhood will love it!!

Pupops

Reaction score
Awesome Work! Great detail,, Love the Jaw structure!