Happy (early) Columbus Day to all muppet lovers! :attitude: :attitude:

May you discover something unique! :attitude:

MOONY

Reaction score
dkmontgomery said:
Happy (early) Columbus Day to all muppet lovers! :attitude: :attitude:

May you discover something unique!
o like new way to stuff the turkey ?

where is the Swedish chef when you need him!

yay its happy thanksgiving too :big_grin:

Teheheman

Reaction score
HAPPY USELESS HOLIDAY TO CLOSE THE BANKS AND THE POST OFFICE SO I CAN'T MAIL OUT BILLS DAY!!!!! Dang Columbus, ya know, I like and respect what he went through, but for us to celebrate a day for a man who discovered America on accident, it's kinda rediculous. But, that's just me.

Daniel

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh you Canadians!
:big_grin: Just kidding... Mrs. Pepper started a thread for that the other day.
Well, happy Thanksgiving to you two. Happy birthday CGF, and happy Columbus Day to everyone who is celebrating!
MOONY, welcome to the forum also!

MOONY

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Oh you Canadians!
:big_grin: Just kidding... Mrs. Pepper started a thread for that the other day.
Well, happy Thanksgiving to you two. Happy birthday CGF, and happy Columbus Day to everyone who is celebrating!
MOONY, welcome to the forum also!
thanks for the worm welcome Fragglemuppet !
i didn't saw any thanksgiving thread (and i'm actually not Canadian :smile: - just surrounded by them :big_grin: ) but i guess i drowned by all the reading stuff i have to do here.
heh ,so many interesting threads distracts me... this place is unbelievable !

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
HAPPY USELESS HOLIDAY TO CLOSE THE BANKS AND THE POST OFFICE SO I CAN'T MAIL OUT BILLS DAY!!!!! Dang Columbus, ya know, I like and respect what he went through, but for us to celebrate a day for a man who discovered America on accident, it's kinda rediculous. But, that's just me.

Daniel
I feel your pain man, I feel your pain:sympathy: . Just today I went to the post-office but was reminded the hard way that they are closed today:mad: . And how many times must people be reminded- COLUMBUS DIDN'T DISCOVER AMERICA!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(explodes):crazy:

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Was Columbus actually the first person to discover the New World?

crazed gonzo fa said:
I feel your pain man, I feel your pain:sympathy: . Just today I went to the post-office but was reminded the hard way that they are closed today:mad: . And how many times must people be reminded- COLUMBUS DIDN'T DISCOVER AMERICA!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(explodes):crazy:
Was Columbus actually the first person to discover the new world? What do you think? :confused:

Anybody?????

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, the Vikings discovered this land in the 1200's I believe, and we mustn't forget the people who were really here first, long before then!
:attitude:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, whoever discovered America, Columbus Day is also a day for Italian Americans (which is so desperately needed), so Happy Columbus Day!!!