Any Custom Muppet Mask Builders out there?

rubinekso

Reaction score
Greetings;

I've stumbled across this forum in hopes that maybe someone out there could lead me in the right direction for what I am looking for.

I am in the market for a custom oversized "ANIMAL" mask. :halo:

The type of mask im looking for is your typical mask youll see Character actors walk around at Disney,.. somthing like that. Something I can see out of and walk around in. Are there any custom puppet/mask builders on this forum that might be able to help me out, or possibly lead me the way to another source?

Thanks!

Ruby Rinekso

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Welcome to our family! Unfortunately I personally can't help (dontcha' hate when people post that? :stick_out_tongue:) but you may wanna' check out the threads in the "puppetry" section of the forum. We have tons of talented and helpful builders who I'm sure can steer you in the right direction.

Camellia

Reaction score
sounds interesting

hi, sounds interesting. Feel free to email more details about what you are looking for. Maybe there is an existing ready made item that would work, like a large plush toy or mask or ???

rubinekso said:
Greetings;

I've stumbled across this forum in hopes that maybe someone out there could lead me in the right direction for what I am looking for.

I am in the market for a custom oversized "ANIMAL" mask. :halo:

The type of mask im looking for is your typical mask youll see Character actors walk around at Disney,.. somthing like that. Something I can see out of and walk around in. Are there any custom puppet/mask builders on this forum that might be able to help me out, or possibly lead me the way to another source?

Thanks!

Ruby Rinekso