New puppet:Gramps and God

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
i like number 7... something about those beady eyes... kinda reminds me of "pappy" from popeye a little...
Great job, By the way!!!

Blink

Reaction score
Wes,

Great job buddy! I love all the different looks, but I like #7 the best. That is probably in big part to the fact that it reminds me so much of the Jim Henson Muppet, which is one of my favourite Muppet puppets. All the options look great though.

wes

Reaction score
Thanks all for the kind words, I use Number #7 in Kids Church Yesterday and it worked out great everyone seamed to love him, He help teach the memory verse, He could hear good so he keep bumbling the verse till we got it right. the verse was Luke 10:27

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'[a]; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.

instead of smart he would hera cart or bart, but the funniest part was when we got to Luke, Lyod thought he said Puke, and he scolled the pastor and the children for wanting to puke and toll him that if they need to puke that they need to leave the room( no one did thankfully). It was great, thanks for the suggestions and Vic thanks for the name it fell right into place. I'll have to get pictures for all to see next time with the stage and everything.

Pupops

Reaction score
I love the second pic, with white big eyes, hes more cute and looks like a wise character... i dunno just my opinion, love the hair though, what stuff is it?
great skin color!

Keep it up!

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
in hebrew, we have a prayer for that verse (although we get it out of the old testament) it's called the veyahavtah, and it's very beautiful... i'm sure your puppet went over AMAZINGLY!

wes

Reaction score
GabeFirestone said:
in hebrew, we have a prayer for that verse (although we get it out of the old testament) it's called the veyahavtah, and it's very beautiful... i'm sure your puppet went over AMAZINGLY!
Cool, Is there away you can send me that prayer by pm or email I love Hebrew I would love to learn it. Thanks and everyone seam to like him. Oh and can you send me a picture of your new fuzzy orange puppet It's block on my school computer I couldn't pull it up. Thanks:smile:

Pupops said:
I love the second pic, with white big eyes, hes more cute and looks like a wise character... i dunno just my opinion, love the hair though, what stuff is it?
great skin color!

Keep it up!
Thanks when or If I do a God character it probably be that one thank you so much Pupops:smile: