Ringing in the Ears

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I heard that when your earch are itchy someone is talking about you. But My ears always ring when I am in the bathroom if its really quiet

Beauregard

Reaction score
Itchy, ringing, burning, sneezing ears...can I put in a request that no one talk about me in future?

Beauregard

Reaction score
You no longer smell? Wait...that's if you're feet fall off...

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Do I have an office? I would really like to deck it out right now. Let's see...the Kermit curtains could go on this window, the autographed Miss Piggy poster on this wall, or maybe this one...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You know, someone asked me if my ears were ringing today when they said they were talking about me...And I SO almost said, "OH MY GOSH YOU'RE D'SNOWTH!" But I refrainded myself...:halo: :zany:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I always thought it's if you're ears are burning. Or itchy. If something else is itchy it means you'll get money, but i dont remember what it was. Your nose I think.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
You know, someone asked me if my ears were ringing today when they said they were talking about me...And I SO almost said, "OH MY GOSH YOU'RE D'SNOWTH!" But I refrainded myself...:halo: :zany:
It wasn't me.

Whatever

Reaction score
Ringing in the ears, when continuous, can indicate a medical condition called tinnitus.
Tinnitus has no cure. It is in many cases a serious problem which negatively affects the quality of life, and can even lead to depression or suicide.