Palisades Newsletter?

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone has received the newsletter? Is it a snail mail deal or email? On the SCS board, Ken mentioned that it was sent today. I'm almost hoping that it wasn't through email. If that's the case, I didn't get it (unless it was cleverly disguised as some message trying to sell hair growth serum...)

anyone?

fitz3641

Reaction score
I believe it will be email - I haven't gotten it yet either, maybe there were more technical problems

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
It got sent out this afternoon...BLAST...I knew there were going to be problems. CRAP. OK, keep an eye out...if no one has received by tomorrow morning then we gotta go back into the Targetware (Man I hate that friggin' program...)

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
It got sent out this afternoon...BLAST...I knew there were going to be problems. CRAP. OK, keep an eye out...if no one has received by tomorrow morning then we gotta go back into the Targetware (Man I hate that friggin' program...)
*Phew!* I think you took that well... kinda worried I was going to strike a nerve if I asked. :wink:

no worries on my part. If it's a day or two or 10. It's better than waiting much longer... (ie. series 2/port lockout!)

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
if no one has received by tomorrow morning then we gotta go back into the Targetware (Man I hate that friggin' program...)
**** - You make it sound like Dr Who's Tardis or the back end of a cow - Ken - if ya really have to delve back in ... wear gloves man ! ;-)

MM-III

Reaction score
I have not recieved the email either... FYI

grail

Reaction score
ah...this brings back memories...but no song cues...

it doesn't appear that anyone has gotten the mail yet. which means there will be a very unhappy Ken kicking the email server tomorrow morning. he's always come through for us though, so i wouldn't worry.

remembering the Rowlf picture that went out with the very first email, my current guess as to what's actually causing the problem is that Palisades tends to have MASSIVE promotional pics. this is good for those that put them on news sites, but i know the software they're using prefers pictures that are no bigger than 600x100, and that the entire email be less than 150k. it could be held up because of that. i suppose it's also possible that the set send date is wrong...but that wouldn't be my first guess. another possibility is that the company that hosts Palisades' email database lost it, but i'd rather not even think about that. *shudder*

i'm sure whatever the problem is though, Ken'll fix it. because otherwise he'd have to sit through another week of "where's my email"...which is NO fun i'm sure.

Luke

Reaction score
You can lie and protect him all you want Grail but we all know the truth ..... Stewart ate the email server !!!!!! :big_grin:

As of right now Ken, Mike, Travis and Keith are waiting by his rear exit with a shovel.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
You can lie and protect him all you want Grail but we all know the truth ..... Stewart ate the email server !!!!!! :big_grin:

As of right now Ken, Mike, Travis and Keith are waiting by his rear exit with a shovel.
shh...Luke, we weren't supposed to tell, remember!

oh, and eww...it'd have to be a darn good mail server for that. and i know it's not. you know...'cause they use Macs.

heh...