Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
I have a feeling that the CD will be more available and appearing in stores alot more come November when the Christmas music is on the shelves.

I too also tried Bestbuy and they did not have it.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
MuppetFan123 said:
I have a feeling that the CD will be more available and appearing in stores alot more come November when the Christmas music is on the shelves.

I too also tried Bestbuy and they did not have it.

yeah TURE, about it come November. BUT i couldnt wait any longer! lol :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

oh! and heres the B&N site someone sayed about: http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?z=y&EAN=050086163571&itm=1

Dad heard me JUST playin the clips and he sayed "Hey Rowlfs back!?"

hey also gang, remeber some of us (including me) couldnt find the "new" emmit otter dvd lastyear (2005) in stores the day it was released, like MOST of us here, i ordered it online too!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I'll slowly wait for this cd, not really excited, more into buying the Nostalgia Set. But it seems pretty neat.

BEAR

Reaction score
You can get the whole album on iTunes for $10! I just found it.

BEAR

Reaction score
Floyd sounds interesting. A little too gravelly I think. Not sure if Zoot actually sings in that song. He has a sax solo though. I'd have to listen to the rest of the song though. I just heard the 20 second sample. The CD sounds pretty good so far. I look forward to hearing all of it! Disappointing that Kermit doesn't sing very much on it for a Muppet album, but oh well. A lot of Electric Mayhem stuff so that is something for the fans to cheer for. Actually the EM has the very first song on there. I think this is a great new Muppet release and especially since it's about Christmas!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Why does "Zat You Santa Claus" say it's performed by Bowling For Soup on the Disney Records page?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So, listening to the clips on Barnes and Noble...Is that Rowlf on Zat You Santa Claus? Or is it Dr. Teeth? Sounds more like the good doctor to me.

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Its Dr. Teeth on Zat You Santa Claus

Rowlf is on The Christmas Party Sing-Along

Barry Lee

Reaction score
When I heard the EM Band and Rowlf, I had an ill feeling in my stomach. :frown:

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
So, listening to the clips on Barnes and Noble...Is that Rowlf on Zat You Santa Claus? Or is it Dr. Teeth? Sounds more like the good doctor to me.

It's Dr. Teeth, Ryan. Rowlf sings in "The Christmas Party Sing-Along". The other EM song is "Run Run Rudolph".

By the way, you can get the CD from iTunes also.