Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
By the way, you can get the CD from iTunes also.
Ooh, I've been needing to spend that iTunes gift certificate I got for Christmas last year...:zany:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
So, what did the rest of you guys think of Rowlf's solo?

I'm on the fence for this one, maybe I should head over to iTunes and listen to previews.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just dropping in... To answer a question from the thread's creator... It was said that John Kennedy is performing Floyd Pepper's singing voice on this CD.
I'm a bit surprised that the CD's pamphlet credits Louise Gold and Karen Prell as performers, along with David Rudman. Will have to wait till I get this one to check it out for myself.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
So, what did the rest of you guys think of Rowlf's solo?

I'm on the fence for this one, maybe I should head over to iTunes and listen to previews.
I thought Rowlf's solo was fantastic. Along with Dr. Teeth's solo in "Zat You Santa Claus?"

MWoO

Reaction score
Rowlf is just way too close to Bobo as if Dr. Teeth. Just too much Bobo in it.

BEAR

Reaction score
Well, atleast it still pretty much sounds like Rowlf. Maybe that is just what we're going to get. It's not enough to make me think about who is doing the voice all the time. Floyd's voice doesn't sound much like the original at all. Too gravelly. Oh well...I guess we all have our preferences. I will accept the Rowlf we have now. He's back! Maybe we'll be seeing more of him in future projects.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
The performers & their characters on this cd were...

Steve Whitmire- Kermit, Rizzo, and Statler.
Dave Goelz- Gonzo, Waldorf, and Zoot.
Bill Barretta- Pepe, Dr. Teeth, Rowlf, and The Swedish Chef.
Eric Jacobson- Miss Piggy, Fozzie, and Animal.
John Kennedy- Floyd.

MWoO

Reaction score
Perhaps if I never knew of Bobo, and never loved him as a character I wouldn't hear so much of him in Rowlf. Even the way both characters pronounce words is similar.

Fozzie however sounds great on here.

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
The North Pole Comedy Club track is hilarious...Its classic Muppets..If you listen in the background you can hear various comments from Statler & Waldorf which are hilarious as well as Pepe and some other characters..You also hear boos and Pepe saying "Thats not funny" while Fozzie is belting out his jokes.If you listen very carefully, you can also hear some Muppet Penguins and some saying "Shut Up". The best is when Fozzie says "It's time to go" and you hear people applauding in the background.