Can anyone help ID these sketches...?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Well the 1st 1 was where Ernie wanted to take Bert to the park to play football and Bert didn't want to go go ernie assumes he's sick and 1 of the thing he does is play doctor. That part where he's listening to Bert's heart he starts singing along to his heartbeat.

Finally Bert gives in then Ernie claims all of a sudden he doesn't feel well, yeah right, and goes to take a rest.

2nd photo

Ernie's demonstraiting what happens when you throw ceratin objects over the wall and instead of hitting the ground Cookie catches it and eats it.

3rd. Bert sneezes his nose off and Ernie keeps putting his nose on the wrong part of his face.

5th. Hill Street 2's a priority of the 80s cop drama Hill Street Blues, can't remember the whole skit.

6th. Ernie doesn't blieve it's Bert because he's dressed up and Bert ends up changing back into his regualer clothes to prove to Ernie it's him though I'm sure Ernie knows better.

Last one some mailman has to deliver a letter to a lady named Mary An ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

Can't remember the whole thing.

Anyway I'll give someone else a turn at the others and maybe answer them later on if I know them.

Reaction score
The one with Kermit and the boy I remember. Kermit is doing a game follow the clues. He comes up to someone and guess what they have done or will do by what they have in their hands or in front of him. The boy in the photo planted a plant. A man built a bird house also. But he comes up to Beautiful Day Monster and tires to guess and is wrong. He's holding a umbrella and a suitcase and guess that it's raining outside and is going on a trip. But he tells Kermit that the umbrella is for lunch and that the suitcase is full of ketchup. Because who ever heard of eating a umbrella without ketchup???:wink:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
The CM one is were Ernie challenges him to get the cookie from the tank I think without breaking it.