Cheap Places in London to Stay?

Squidward

Reaction score
Hello all! I don't really post on here very often...usually just like reading other peoples' thoughts...but I was wondering if ya'll had any info for me. I'm planning on visiting London at the end of November, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any cheap cheap CHEAP places to stay. Nothing fancy, just somewhere to catch a few hours of sleep each night. I'd appreciate any info any of ya'll could provide. Thanks! :zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, London is one place I will try to avoid visiting; I have to many enemies there.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah, and when it's time to check out, pick choice 'C'! :zany:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Awww D'Snowth, if you ever get the chance to go to London you should- it's the most amazing place ever. I could come with you if you want...*flutters eyelashes*:flirt:

And to the OP, I recommend a place in Picadilly Circus called "The Regent's Palace" hotel. It may not be the...classiest place in the world. And many of the rooms do not have beds, but it is a good hotel if you overlook this, and that's where we usually stay when we go.

Squidward

Reaction score
The Happiness Hotel!! Of course! How could I have forgotten?! :big_grin:

The Regent Palace sounds like a place I will have to check out. It's only gonna be for a couple of days, and then we're off to Ireland. So...I think I can deal with no beds for a few nights. :stick_out_tongue: And then in Ireland, we're just gonna get a cheap hostel. I just hope I don't get killed! :concern: