Palisades Message board

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Now that Palisades has it's own message board up and running, who here plans on joining it's members list?

grail

Reaction score
you know i will...but i doubt it'll affect my appearances here.

all it may mean is that i don't always sit here staring at THIS board, waiting for someone to answer, so i have something to do

Luke

Reaction score
I have joined - it's nice for them to have their own forums and i think it's an idea they had for quite a while. It puts their customer base right on their doorstep and also promotes all their toy lines to all their customers rather than just focusing on Muppets. It looks much more official and they aren't dependant on anybody else anymore so Ken can do file uploads etc and show the products at whichever stage he wants. I guess it'll decrease the load on this forum to an extent while still keeping a degree of figure talk, and they seem ok with talking about other Muppet stuff too which is a bonus !

Michael

Reaction score
Its excellent news that Palisades have launched there own message board/forum. Its important that we are able to go somewhere offcial to get news and updates. We have all seen how open Ken and everyone at Palisades have been and finally they can reep what they sow via there own place.

I think its great and as many of us who activly post here should move across to Palisades and support the commitment they made to us all by supplying us with so much info and news.

Michael

GWGumby

Reaction score
I came here for "Ask Ken" but am staying for all the other party favors. I will probably make appearances there as well, though.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Yeah absolutely there is room for both forums. I ain't goin' anywhere. I plan to still read this board and participate as actively as before. The best thing about our own board is that we can get feedback from non Muppet fans as well, for our other lines that we have been wanting to hear from more people on. The info from here has been invaluable in shaping the line of the Muppets and we hope to gain some of that fan power on Alien/Predator, GI Joe and Micronauts...stuff like that.

So by all means, come join our forum...but MC and TP and Kermitage are still your best source for all things Muppets! All three of these sites deserve your continued support and participation.

Oh and I want to thank those of you who have already joined up...really appreciate the support! We all do!

Luke

Reaction score
We do need 'Ask Ken' there though - he's fielding Q&A all over the place. Maybe we should create the country version 'Howdy Ken' !!!!

Poor guy - they've had him working on Frogs, Pigs and Whatevers ...... now Mike's got him doing 'Top Cows' !! :big_grin:

ukgonzo

Reaction score
palisades message board is really cool.
but i'm getting dizzy jumping from one forum into the other and then back again

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
me too! double the posting, double the fun :stick_out_tongue: and mor eprocrastinating at work :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Palisades! It's great that you all have your own official forum. What's most exciting is that someone will go there looking for info on Muppets or G.I. Joe, but they'll then be drawn into the other fine Palisades products and resources. Great choice with vBulletin as well.

Everyone should do everything they can to support Palisades. They are producing some of the best Muppet merchandise ever.