Do You Ever Go To Church? (Please reply)

Andy

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Out of curiosity are you Catholic? I'm just guessing because of the Eucharistic Minister thing, but I could be wrong. I am Catholic.

I go to church every Sunday, I sing with two different choirs and I'm a song leader (also called a Cantor) so I sing at either our 5:00 Saturday Mass, or at 8:00 or 10:00 on Sundays. Sometimes I'm at more than one!
Yes, I am Catholic, and a happy one at that:smile:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
yes I do

At the risk of irritating the mods and the entire muppet fanbase once again, I'll chime in on this thread. As everyone who has read at least seven of my threads knows I am a strong Bible-believing Christian. 'nuff said.

leliebel

Reaction score
nope

it would be a bit hypocritical for me to do so.

I have gone to some get togethers of a church next door to my mom's (not a service) because they're very nice and very open to non believers and it's nice to talk to people like that. Very accepting, very muppety.

NeopetsVMKKelly

Reaction score
Yeah, at least 3 times out of the 4 weeks of the month. My family and I also bring in the snacks and coffee for our Coffee Hour once a year.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
I was wondering what some of you think about Ted Haggard and his recent activities. :halo:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, people aren't perfect, some even more than others. Basically, religious leaders are human and they will make mistakes. Religions are man made, imperfect organizations. There's nothing wrong with leaders, but in the end, the faith is more important than the person running the organization.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I'm Agnostic. I don't attend church, and I don't belong to any organized religion. I do, however, have an incredible amount of respect for those who do... so long as there are no attempts to try and convert me. I don't have any respect for those who try to convince me that my beliefs, or lack thereof, are wrong.