Do You Ever Go To Church? (Please reply)

Teheheman

Reaction score
Personally, I don't think it's any of your dang business whether I go to church or not. That's a really personal question that you put on people, and that's the question of faith. Whether somebody goes to church or not, shouldn't mean that they don't believe that there is a God. I think that pushing religion on others is how wars get started, and I refuse to be a part of it. But good luck on your christian bake sale. :-D

Daniel

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
how many of you go out in the ministry? like going door to door preaching the good news??

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
chestermcdragon said:
how many of you go out in the ministry? like going door to door preaching the good news??
Well, that's always been a strange concept to me, because I've never really been exposed to it. I suppose there's nothing wrong with it, as long as you're respectful. It certainly takes guts. :smile:

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
heralde said:
Well, that's always been a strange concept to me, because I've never really been exposed to it. I suppose there's nothing wrong with it, as long as you're respectful. It certainly takes guts. :smile:
i do it all of the time.(no,not because my parentss tell me to,it because i really love it) my religion,we have meetings,and every month or so we get aa set f magazines.you then,go out and seek interest,and give them to people who are interested in reading it.yes,i am a jehovahs witness,no,we are not a cult like alot of you think.we are christians whos religion is based totally on the bible.we believe that jehovah is our god.psalms 83 says that his name is jehovah.if you are intersested about anything i just said,pm me and will be happy to give you some info.

Teheheman

Reaction score
chestermcdragon said:
i do it all of the time.(no,not because my parentss tell me to,it because i really love it) my religion,we have meetings,and every month or so we get aa set f magazines.you then,go out and seek interest,and give them to people who are interested in reading it.yes,i am a jehovahs witness,no,we are not a cult like alot of you think.we are christians whos religion is based totally on the bible.we believe that jehovah is our god.psalms 83 says that his name is jehovah.if you are intersested about anything i just said,pm me and will be happy to give you some info.
Um............nah, I'm good

Daniel

Pork

Reaction score
I do not think it is necesary for people to go to church to be a christian but I think that if you are a serious christian you will want to learn more about it and would probably go to church. unles of course you had no way to get there or no church around that you thought apropriate. I know people who are christians who do not go to church regularly. And about you saying that this is a personal question...well I don't think it is much different than asking somebody anything else. Maybe it's harder for some people to answer than others but if you do not want to answer than it doesn't matter I suppose. I would like to talk about this subject with others who are interested. Thanks

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i dont go to church, and i won't debate my reasons agasint anyone elses. Normally, in person, i would. Seeing how i feel "familyish" in this forum i will not go there with anyone here.

I believe in the science way of everything. I believe in evolution, and i believe that both Heaven n **** were made up for people to make the right choices in life because if they didn't then they'll be punished for enternity.

Thats just my opinion and reasons why i don't go to chruch... but like i said, i won't open a debate here n go agasint anyone's belief here :smile: