Muppet Christmas MUP3's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all....I used to be a VERY regular poster here, years ago....I've been away a while, but it's great to be back. This site is as welcoming and wonderful as ever.

I know that these pages are saturated with people requesting mp3s, and I hope no one will mind my joining in to request the same. I'm looking for mp3s of the following:

1) Carol Sing from Muppet Family Christmas
2) True Blue Miracle from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
4) Muppet Christmas Carol (entire album)

Thanks all....I appreciate any help you can provide. My e-mail address is deliriummadness@yahoo.com.

Dan

These have been sent via sendspace.com

3) Keep Christmas with You from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street (either version or both)
Don't have this one, I have other versions sung by the Sesame cast from either Merry Christmas from Sesame or the Christmas Sing-Along album.
Hope this helps and welcome to MC.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If anyone has the album Elmo Saves Christmas: Holiday Favorites I'd like to have

Let it Snow

Blue Christmas

Most Wonderful Time of the Year
and
O Christmas Tree

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone has the album Elmo Saves Christmas: Holiday Favorites I'd like to have

Let it Snow

Blue Christmas

Most Wonderful Time of the Year
and
O Christmas Tree

These have all been sent. :cool:

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
I NEED any version of "Keep Christmas With You" preferably the original or first version. I must have it for my christmas music collection! please and thankyou!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kiera... Sent you the version from Christmas Eve, and also the ones from Merry Christmas From Sesame and the Christmas Sing-Along albums. Keep the one(s) you want. Hope this helps. :wink:

dannysays

Reaction score
Hi Count,

Did you mean you sent those files to my e-mail? If so, I haven't seen anything that's come through.....Could you maybe try again?

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
I was wondering if I could get all the songs from Muppet Family Christmas and last year's version of "I Believe", I had them last year but the files got accidentally deleted.

My e-mail is: celestial_moongoddess@hotmail.com

Thanks!