Funniest Muppet Moments

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Muppet*Vision. It is none-stop laughing till the end. And even then, you know you just have to do it again!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Any Vet's Hospital sketch will crack me up. Rowlf is hilarious and the non-stop gags and jokes are priceless when delivered by Dr. Bob, and Nurses Piggy and Janice.

Floyd's biting humor never ceases to make me laugh. Whenever someone is feeling low, he's right there to kick them while they're down.

I loved it every time Don Music got frustrated.

Of course, there are countless other funny things I could come up with but it would take me forever.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I have to say that the funniest muppet moment of all for me takes place during the episode that guest starred John Denver.
When three pigs performed a hilarious rendition of the Happy Wanderer while they were wandering together in the Alps. They fell off one by one. AHAHAHAHA that still cracks me up after all the time that's passed.:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
In the Muppet Movie when Miss Piggy gets the call from her agent about a commercial and has to dump Kermit.

She stands there a moment, looking at him awkwardly, then says "Ummmmmm...............Good bye!" Then just runs away!:mad: :mad:

giovannii

Reaction score
Rita Moreno as Tiffany Gonzales.

Tiffany: "Some people jus dunno how to talk. They speak gibberish and dont say nuthin. You dun listen to people and they talk to you. Its Fabulous, fabulous. I'm takin to this crazy guy. I'm talking to him about War & Peace and then he tells me something about the price of coconuts. Now am i crazy or is he crazy"
=========
Tiffany: How would you like a high heel in your ham hock.
=========
Miss Piggy: If conversation is a dying art, you killed me.
Tiffany: How would you like to take a flying leap into a sausage factory?
=========
Tiffany: One more crack for you, and you one dead enchillada!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
tutter_fan said:
My name is kermit the GORF?! I think I remember that show! That was really funny! :crazy:
I meant to say Forg! How silly of me! Anyways, I still can't stop laughing at that little dialogue! God! This makes me laugh so hard! I have got to see this episode again, because although I was going to mention this episode, someone beat me to it! I'm laughing really hard as I type! In fact, I wonder what epsiode that little dialogue is from! As you should know, that's my signature! It gives me the giggles and it makes me smile every time I see it!