A few questions.

Foodie

Reaction score
Gadzooks!

This thread is giving me a twirly!!!!!! Kathy Mullen in the Middle East? Kathy Mullen Frith???? Fraggles on TV in 1083? Scratches? WOO WOO WOO!

I need some Whoopie Water!!!!:smirk:

Xela

Reaction score
Ooh, I didn't know she is in the Middle East now...I guess that explains why she hasn't been around for interviews.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Kathy Mullen and Michael Frith WERE married for a number of years, up until recently when they seperated.

Kathy,Michael and another UK Henson person (I forget who) were all working on a show that travelled the Middle East. I didnt realise that It was still going tho...

Kathy was at Jerry Juhl's Memorial Celebration a while ago, So Im sure she is in the US at times.

DavidRock

Reaction score
I noticed the scratches too but still for video tape to DVD the picture quality is very good and much better than the Videos ever will be. :embarrassed:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Don't forget, we are not talking just home video tape here. The video tape used by production companies is much higher quality. Most day time TV, sit-coms and drama programs are filmed on tape rather than film as it has a higher frame rate. The master video tape should be better quailty than a show filmed on 35mm film.