Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

gaffercat

Reaction score
well i pulled on my nipple for awhile then i realized you meant the nipple on the barrel. it did come right open :smile: thanks ken
series 2 is great cant decide on a favorite yet they are just too cool

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Finally got 'em!! I went to EB & picked up all 4 of them, plus the playset! Talk about hitting the motherload!! They even had the Floyd variant, which I left sitting there since I have personal hostility against repaint variants.

I'll try to review them when I get more chance to open them up & check them all out.

GWGumby

Reaction score
They're finally showing up in Texas. Reports from Austin the other day, now they've all shown up in Dallas in both EB and Suncoast/Sam Goody including playset and Vacation Fozzie at Suncoast.

No sign of them at any TRU's, though.

SNLIM

Reaction score
series 2 is also out in the houston area, but i have only seen them in a comic shop, not in tru or anywhere. they were a little bit more expensive at the comic shop so i've been looking else where and haven't seen anything!

Joe

Reaction score
TRUs in New England should have Series 2 sometime next week, in some cases as early as TOMORROW

(just the figures though, no EM playset yet)

Reaction score
who knew setting up toys and staring at them could be so rewarding?! i hit the proverbial "motherload" today in tuscaloosa, alabama. i found all 4 series 2 figures at Toys R Us....then I ventured on over to Musicland, where i discovered 1 Vacation Fozzie(blue shirt) hanging under the cheech N chong figures! good timing I suppose as none of them had been anywhere only 2 days ago.

they look so awesome on display, it makes me grin and feel warm and fuzzy. im suspicious that they all start moving around engaging in various muppet antics when i leave the room :wink:

i hope this line sells up to the standard, it would be a seriously horrible tragedy if they didnt keep making them. props to palisades..... :cool:

EricRG

Reaction score
TRU in Albany, NY will have Series 2 when the doors open in the morning. My brother unloads trucks there and he's saved us a case!

TRUs all over the USA should have them this week.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm tired of Musicland/Sam Goody. They were extremely rude to me on the phone the last time I checked in with them. They didn't seem to know when the figures would come in because they don't place the orders, but in past weeks they have assured me that they are coming soon. They have now done a 180 and said they put action figures at the end of their list. This was not true for series one. I raved about the store back then. I am now retracting that statement. They totally suck. Maybe it was a bad day. I was also surprised they didn't cite the port stike as an issue. It's Christmas time. All such toys should top their lists! What idiots.:mad:

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
Well, it cost me nearly fifty bucks, but I tracked down a set of Series 2 figures yesterday -- including Animal w/ the Electric Mayhem stage!

Most Toys R' Us' got them -- and sold out -- of them over the snowstorm days in my area (Towson, MD). Still, I managed to find a Gonzo and Crazy Harry at one of them. The real win came at a mall, where I happened into a Suncoast Video. They had some of everything, plus three Electric Mayhem stages!

SNLIM

Reaction score
houston finally has them at i think all retailers (tru, suncoast, eb games, etc.). luckily i was at suncoast today and they had at least three of everything and two suncoast exclusive vacation fozzies, and the variant floyd!