Hoggle in 3D !!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, he used a LOT of programs to do that! Cool though!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Wow, that is absolutely amazing! The work done to make it looks really complicated.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! That is truely awesome! He did that just for fun??? Wow...

Stulz

Reaction score
Wow

These are the kind of people Henson needs to hire.
Fans that can put that much time and effort into something they're not even getting paid for!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*eyes goggle at that much detail*

That is....wow. My goodness!! Such details...and it's beautiful!

...and that color layer looked like the Shroud of Hoggle. Sorta.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
If I hadn't train my eye to recognize 3-D art I would not think that picture was done with a computer. Now if only other 3-D animation movies could be done like this.

alorindanya

Reaction score
That is fabulous!! It makes you wonder why someone would take the time to do that....a hopeful wonder.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
If I hadn't train my eye to recognize 3-D art I would not think that picture was done with a computer. Now if only other 3-D animation movies could be done like this.
IMO it's immediately clear that it is a CG image. Especially the eyes look artificial. Most CG creatures doesn't have convincing eyes. Plus they often have the inside of the mouth too bright. The area around the teeth usually looks fake. Don't know why they don't fix this problem...

leliebel

Reaction score
Laszlo said:
IMO it's immediately clear that it is a CG image. Especially the eyes look artificial. Most CG creatures doesn't have convincing eyes. Plus they often have the inside of the mouth too bright. The area around the teeth usually looks fake. Don't know why they don't fix this problem...
They're also to much into focus most of the time, everything is clear and bright which you would not get with a photograph, this doesn't create priorities in watching.