Hoggle in 3D !!!

Squigiman

Reaction score
Oh! That's pretty amazing. Considering Henson's interest in always pursuing new technology, along with the long-awaited Labyrinth resurgence in the greater culture, beyond us super-crazy-hardcore fans, I'd think they'd be interested in using this kind of stuff for a possible se/prequel. Also considering the Hoggle puppet got all beaten and eaten up, over time. Though I do remember seeing something about the museum that has him going to great ends to restore him.

Either way, though, it'll always be based in the groundbreaking puppetry that is most associated with Henson, it makes me feel not totally opposed to the idea of a CG Hoggle or Ludo or Didymus, IF, of course, it enabled them to tell a really good, worthwhile follow-up film, that wouldn't step on the original's toes. Then again, they might just say the manga is their mode of doing that, and leave it there.

Otherwise, when I first read the subject of the post, I thought I was beaten to the punch on a slightly different topic. Check it out, here: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=476667#post476667

See ya.

-Squigiman