My new forum account = Nicky

GoldenBalls

Reaction score
Hey guys just thought I would let you know I am making a new forum account called Nicky.
Just thought I say so you guys know its me :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Um, just why are you doing this? If you want your user name changed, all you need to do is e-mail or PM Phillip Chapman. I'm not sure if a false account is technically considered spam, but it is definately a scam, and rather bad form!
:attitude:

GoldenBalls

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Um, just why are you doing this? If you want your user name changed, all you need to do is e-mail or PM Phillip Chapman. I'm not sure if a false account is technically considered spam, but it is definately a scam, and rather bad form!
:attitude:
Well I didn't know I could ask for that :S

And I'm not making a false account as I would not use this one and use the new one.

Anyhow I have already made the Nicky account so you reckon I could get it deleted? :S :eek: sorry Fraggly Poops :sympathy:

MGov

Reaction score
I think "Nicky" might be a better name choice here than "GoldenBalls". though I do like the name "GoldenBalls", especially if you can live up to the name.

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh my gosh...just stop. This thread isn't even necessary along with the user name.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Why was this being posted in the Puppetry forum? not like friends and family or something...?

Marky

Reaction score
This threads gonna get lock, lock, locked!

:big_grin: