What show did you look fwd to watching when you stayed homw when you sick

Kiki

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Kiki....I watched Austin Powers yesterday...so funny!! Especially Goldmember where they're speaking a thick accented/slang filled british english. Such halarity!

Well, what I would watch would be Sesame Street, Muppet Babies, Muppet Show (later that evening actually, so I'd watch it pratically every day, sick or no) I adored Eureka's Castle! It was the best ever!

Mom would always watch Price is Right, so would Dad, so I'd end up watching it with them, unless I was sleeping. If I was sick however, Mom would usually make me sleep a lot, because I usually used most of my sick days quickly! Got sick a lot when I was little. Up until like...I was 13 or 14 I was out so much!
Lol, I love Gold Member! Austin Powers has some fashion sence, eh? Groovy, baby! :smile: :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
The only one that remember watching when I was sick, was when I had the chicken pox, I watched Carmen Sandiego. I don't know why I remember that, but I do.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I mostly slept when I was sick and couldn't go to school. But I mostly watched PBS and Nick Jr... That kind of afternoon programming.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Actually, I'm home sick as we speak. I was feeling a bit 'how's ya father' yesterday and this s'morning my mum's like "Are you still feelin sick? Would you like to stay home?" So j'ah. I mean c'mon you gotta make the most outta these things! Pfft, I'm SUCH a slacker. :smirk: :wink:

Anyways, whenever I'm sick, I always look forward to watch...
SESAME STREET! (and occasionally those cheesy soap operas).

(Cause obviously at 8:30 am I'm at school, erlack!)
Gah! this post is Uber old but I so agree. I leave for school merely 5 minutes before SST starts :cry:. I wish I could watch it, but hey, I can get episodes here now.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Of course, game shows HAVE to be part of the list. The Price is Right, Family Feud, Password, Crossword, Supermarket Sweep, etc. there are a lot of em. Anything but judge shows.

Daniel

Kiki

Reaction score
Gah! this post is Uber old but I so agree. I leave for school merely 5 minutes before SST starts :cry:. I wish I could watch it, but hey, I can get episodes here now.
Really? I can't watch a lot of SST online, because of my slow internet. -_- AND it starts when I go to homeroom (I leave home at about 7:30 in the morning! :stick_out_tongue:)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Of course, game shows HAVE to be part of the list. The Price is Right, Family Feud, Password, Crossword, Supermarket Sweep, etc. there are a lot of em. Anything but judge shows.

Daniel
Same for me! Although I did used to like the peoples Court... Mostly for that funky theme song they used to play. :big_grin:

Ignorance

Reaction score
Today I was sick, and I was looking forward to watching Sesame Street. (I never get to see it anymore ;o ) The only time a doctor's appointment could be scheduled was the only time of the day its on. I guess I'll have to wait until I'm sick again (hopefully not soon :big_grin:) to see it.

animal0606

Reaction score
Other people having to go to work bahwahahaha..hack hack..wheez wheez ..get my puffer