Happy Birthday Beauregard!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beau my friend, you're truly one of the greatest people here on MC. I hope that your day is completely awesome and that you find happiness wherever you look.

Oh, and do watch out for flying moose. Mooses? Meece?

Anyway, in the style of vous: :sing: "Happy Bath Day Dude!":cool:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whoa, de ja vu. :wink: Just kidding Beau my friend, if anyone deserves two birthday threads it's you. You've always been there for me, no matter what the odds (unless the odds are really bad, then you're not there for me). You introduced me to Vibs, Tabi, Dan, Harvey, Christy and a whole score of awesome people that I would've never been able to meet otherwise.

Your fan-fics amaze me, your humor never fails to make me laugh, and of course MopFam is one of the greatest things ever and I'm so glad to be a part of it.

I hope you know that if you ever need anything you can come to me, I'll be here for you through thick and thin (unless it's really really thick, like Dan's cow costume at your wedding when I danced with him...But let's not fight on your birthday).

I hope you have the BEST birthday ever Beau! (((((HUGS)))))

Peace,
Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAU! Ain't it funny how a day passes, and suddenly you're a whole year older? Fascinating. Hope it's a grand one, and remind me that I owe you some major torment tomorrow.

Happy Birthday!

[This post brought to you by the commands "copy" and "paste"]

wes

Reaction score
I already sent you a pm , but happy birthay, Bo you wonderfull guy you!!!:smile:

christyb

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to one of the bestest people here!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday Beau! Hope it's awesome and you get lots of cake and presents and it's full of Muppety goodness! :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey, nothing wrong with saying Happy Birthday twice! So....

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Ok, bad joke I know, I'm not real good at them. Happy birthday again Beau, I really hope you have an awesome day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vibs said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTY B. REGARDY! :wink: Slash Beau!
What? Noo! Don't slash me! Wait...what?

Vibes said:
Wau, 19 years.... That's a nice age :smile: Can you believe we have known each for such a long time? I mean, not that I have known you for nineteen years (hehe) but... eh, this speech is not very well written but I'm afriad it's 07:19 o'clock in the morning and I have to leave in 10...
We have known each other for a long time! I remember last year, perfectly! At midnight your time you hosted a party for me and I was sooo surprised and couldn't stop smiling for hours...when I was meant to be sleeping.

VOBS said:
Tak for friendship and never ending amounts of fun =)
Tak for being you, and for birthday thread!

ILK-Muppets said:
Let's face it, I like you Beau!
Well, that's only natural. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

A BEARy cool person said:
Happy Beauthday!!!!
Thanks! And nice pun. :wink:

PRAWNSINGER said:
I hope you know that if you ever need anything you can come to me, I'll be here for you through thick and thin (unless it's really really thick, like Dan's cow costume at your wedding when I danced with him...But let's not fight on your birthday).
And I love you too man! Wait...did you even say that? Thanks for everything and for being there!

TOGALOAD said:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAU!
Now is it just me? Or is there a certain number of HAPPY's here with a deeper meaning? *grins* Thanky muchy!

BETH-DAY GREETING PERSON said:
Hey, nothing wrong with saying Happy Birthday twice! So....

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Ok, bad joke...
*giggles* Well, I liked it! Thanks again!

Beauster-the-old

Whatever

Reaction score
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! Happy Birthday! Feliz Cumpleanos!:big_grin:

(You better be happy, I logged on the forum just for you, heehee)

Gardy-loo!:zany: