Happy Birthday Beebers!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to one of the classic MC members, Beebers! :excited: I don't really know ya that well, but I do know enough to wish the greatest birthday ((((((HUGS))))))) to ya! Hope your birthday is AWESOME Beebers!:zany:

Peace,
Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Just wanted to send some celebratory cheer to one of MC's long-standing outstanding members. So happy B-Day Beebers.
Yep, from the good times we spent working on that Muppet mural for your gazebo in the hottubs... To you and Andy Won stomping each other's feet on the dance floor in his clown shoes or mentally popping out any upstart street lights.

Good times, hope it's a great B-Day for you today.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Cumpleaños felices! Joyeux Anniversaire! Glücklicher Geburtstag! Compleanno felice! Gelukkige Verjaardag! Feliz aniversário! Glad Fødselsdag! Tillykke med fødselsdagen! And Happy Birthday!

And not to muffin your b-day thread; but say hi to Kevin for me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to a great friend, and help, my old buddy and 120 second rule war time buddy, Beebers! I hope life treats you better throughout the next year than it ever has before!

Bea:zany:regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, come on... What would a birthday thread be without a birthday muffin?
*Wheels in cart loaded with muffins of different flavors, and one that has a candle waiting to be lit for Beebers.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*comes in singing* Say it once, say it twice, say it till the cows come home, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEBERS badom-bom-bo! *end singing*

Yeah, so it didn't exactly rhyme but it sounds grrreat in my head...and included a cow reference...so, er, something like that...

:sing: Hippy Bath Day Dudette! :sing:

Beau!

Whatever

Reaction score
Happy Birthday! May joy be yours today!:big_grin: :cool: :flirt: