Nintendo Wii

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
The Wii makes me drool! Between that and the revamp of the DS, Nintendo is trying to turn me back into a gamer...and it just may succeed.

I take killer gameplay over better graphics anyway...maybe that's why I won't give up on my Dreamcast.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I here youy shara. I still have my Dreamcast. What awsome games, what gameplay. Nintendo always makes good hardwhere and has such awsome titles! This thing is a gameing machine. It's allabout the games! They put the fun back in gaming! The DS, it's all awsome! Everybody else is all flash and no substance in my opinion.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Though not as good as the PS3, it is a whole lot cheaper!!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think it way better, cooler and fun then the PS3! It's a better price. Nintendo the onlly one making a profit on it's hardwhere. While every one else is loosing money on it despitte a $600 price tag. But anyway, it's all about the games, and that's exactly what Nintendo's focous is in, quality games. Play Station gets them by defult. With so many titles, you can't help but get some.

Squidward

Reaction score
All I know is, the Wii is gonna have Super Smash Bros. Brawl next year, so even if it was TWICE as much as a PS3, I would buy one!!!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying, It's got the titles everyone want's!:smile: Thats what really count's. Not saying the other's don't though.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I saw the people at Best Buy camped out today....I almost half wish I was joining them.....

MWoO

Reaction score
The Wii is for the casual fun gamer. The ps3 is for hardcore players that want over the top graphics and realistic everything. Of ocurse if you love mario like I do you pretty much have no choice but the Wii.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Actually, Nintendo says there in another cataglory the the other systems. But there main thing right now is there are trying to be everything to everybody and qoute.