Jazzy Spies vs. Pinball Number count

Drtooth

Reaction score
ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Which one is your favorite? Which one is more psychadellic?

I choose...

JAZZY SPIES!

Why do I enjoy this over Pinball? Well, first of all, it's a manner of rarity. Pinball ended sometime in 2002, where the last appearance of Jazzy was in the 80's. Plus, Pinball has been featured on several DVD's in English, while before the old school box set, Jazzy only existed on the DVD rereleases of Shalome Sesame.

Secondly, I think Jazzy was kinda funny in a weird way. I mean, 2 elevators opening up with twin George Washington busts? Classic

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I like Pinball Number Count better. Oh, and by the way, they are not officially called "Jazzy Spies". That is a fan-made-up name. There has been some discussion regarding this title at Muppet Wiki. There are quite a few official sources that refer to them as "Jazz #2", "Jazz #3", "Jazz #4", and so on.

greg

Reaction score
I love the Jazz!! The music is great as well as Grace Slick.

Soul H

Reaction score
I gotta say Jazzy Spies will top Pinball Number Count anyday! :wink: :smile: :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I will add two things. Unlike Pinball Number Count, Jazzy has an actual story line. At least to the extent the final one (#10) serves as a grand finalie to the series. I mean,the actual car race, they have all these characters from the previous ones sitting in the stands, and the fact the spies almost get run over... hillarious.

dvakman

Reaction score
I love the Pinball Number Count but the Jazz Series trumps it in every way... the President busts, the Jackson 5, Satan himself... it doesn't get any trippier. My avatar says it all.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Definitely Pinball number count! BTW, can someone send me a MP3 of the song they use during the pinball number count, I thought (and I still think to this very day) that that song was the most funky song on sesame street ever!

Frazzle

Reaction score
Pinball for the music. Spies for the creative animation.

Still love both, can't quite choose. That's like asking a parent to choose a favorite amongst their own children.