• Bein' Green

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • The Rainbow Connection

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wish more folks would weigh in--poll closes on the 23rd. Where's my fellow Mod's??

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think The Rainbow says spifically more what Kermit's all about and who he is. But of coures "Bein' Green" is Kermit's anthem.

christyb

Reaction score
I think Rainbow Connection is better. It's more of Kermit's trade song to me than Bein' Green. Even though the latter is the more famous of the two. If I had to choose one for Kermit to sing to me? You can bet it'll be Rainbow Connection...then I'd ask for an encore of Bein' Green. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
christyb said:
I think Rainbow Connection is better. It's more of Kermit's trade song to me than Bein' Green. Even though the latter is the more famous of the two. If I had to choose one for Kermit to sing to me? You can bet it'll be Rainbow Connection...then I'd ask for an encore of Bein' Green. :smile:
And after that, Happy Feet. Which reminds me (and I am FAR too lazy to do my own research) was Happy Feet written for TMS? Or was in a cover?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'd just like to reiterate (or at least iterate again :mad: ), that I'd love to have Kermit sing Bein' Green to me. Rainbow Connections never feels like it should be sung to someone, or as a duo.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
And after that, Happy Feet. Which reminds me (and I am FAR too lazy to do my own research) was Happy Feet written for TMS? Or was in a cover?
Happy Feet was just a cover. Although, I will always think of Kermit when I hear it, whether it's sung by Frank Sinatra or... the pope.

... hey, there's an idea! The pope singin' Happy Feet!

(but, yeah, Frank Sinatra did a cover of it as well, but actually, I think the first one to sing it was Cab Calloway.)

Reaction score
Wow, my first thread, and it's pinned. Cool!
There are some good replies...Oh, and I'm a female, by the way. :flirt: