unneccessary muppets

Teheheman

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I'm not that fond of Pepe either.

Another character that should have not been created: Bill the Bubble Guy....
You mean that's actually a character? I thought that was just a guy who thought of a clever user name. Hmmmmmmm..........interesting.

Daniel

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, come on! Hate is such a strong word.
Teheheman said:
You mean that's actually a character? I thought that was just a guy who thought of a clever user name. Hmmmmmmm..........interesting.

Daniel
Yup. Bill the Bubble Guy. Looks just like our Bill the Bubble Guy's avatar.

He was an okay character for occasional appearances. He was on Muppet's Tonight.

"Oh, look! A deuce!"

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
GOONZOTHECRUDE said:
:sympathy:At least Wayne and wanda were funny in their skits.
actully the skits where funny with wayne and wanda in them the characters themselves where more stuck up theator actors lol:wink: and the best part to me was always when sam would get emberassed at the end:attitude:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I like Pepe too. I've seen people like the muppets because they thought Pepe was funny and then went back and watched older movies (sans the Prawn). I remember quoting all the LJS commercials in my Algebra class in high school (so much that my teacher actually brought tGMC one day so we could watch 'old muppets') I think Pepe is the kind of thing the muppets need as a franchise...because face it, the original gang HAS been sanitized from their original vision, and it would be too weird for the rest of the gang to get back to this original vision for the Muppets.

Just my thoughts though.