Roger Rabbit DVD News

Luke

Reaction score
From DVD Talk :-

Roger Rabbit fans rejoice! Buena Vista Home Video has announced the DVD release Who Framed Roger Rabbit: Special Edition. Set for release on March 25th, 2003 Who Framed Roger Rabbit: Special Edition will be presented in both widescreen and full screen with both Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1 audio and feature: Audio Commentary with The Filmmakers, Deleted Scene, "Behind The Ears: The True Story Of Roger Rabbit", Toontown Confidential: Pop-Up-Style Trivia, Roger Rabbit Shorts: Tummy Trouble, Rollercoaster Rabbit and Trail Mix-Up, Split-Screen Comparison, "Who Made Roger Rabbit" Featurette and more! Pre-Order Who Framed Roger Rabbit: Special Edition now.

radionate

Reaction score
Here's some more exciting news about it. They were filming the DVD menus at the same studio where they filmed the Maroon Cartoon scenes.

And here's the biggie:

Charles F. will be back to reprise his voices!!!!!!! I'm sooooo glad Disney did right on that one. (There is supposed to be a new RR short included on the DVD)

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Yes, it called the making of Roger Rabbit, which follow Roger through the proccess of making the movie. Benny is your guide for the DVD.

www.dvdtoons.com

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
TOO KEWL :big_grin:

One thing though: Does anyone know if they will be including the special called "Secrets of Toontown", a documentary that came out around the time of the movie, and had interviews with some of the folks who made the movie (especially the voice artists, like Mel Blanc)?

Or is that the "Behind the Ears" feature, just renamed?

- Billy :cool:

Rufus

Reaction score
I remember seeing that special, and would love to see it again. I'm hoping it's included on the DVD, no matter what they decide to call it. I remember them showing the stages of Jessica's performance animation (the final step being the lighting and computer generated sparkles...) and shots of Bob Hoskins driving around in a little go-cart that would later be painted over as Benny.

Can't wait for this DVD!

- R -