Nic Names...we've all got them

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Some people have called me Marty from time to time in my life which is a traditional nick name for my real name Martin after all :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
When I was younger people tried calling me "Allie" until they finally figured out that I can't stand that. And when I was little I had this book called "Hey, Al!" about this house-painter that turned into a bird (it was really quite frightening!) and ever since then people have called me "Al". Other than that, nic names have never really stuck to me.

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
I have a few, one is snuggles, from snuggle pot &cuddle pie which is an Australian kids book.Another one is just plain o it's the first letter in real name.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
My real-life nick-names are:
*Jake the Snake
*Jay
*Jake
*Dude
*Smart-Guy!
*Selena Freak (obsession of Selena)
*Hairhopper (obsession of HAIRSPRAY)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have never had a nickname. The closest I had was Goddard, which my friend started calling me for one day, and that was it...

Although, my teacher asked me if she could call me *insert something here* Simpson, for my bart simpson obsession

Pork

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
I like to call my brother Nimrod.
Haha...I give my brothers nic names too. Tubby and Fudgy and the main ones...but I only call them that because they are skinny:stick_out_tongue: my little bro calls me crumbcake. I have also had the nic name toxiloxi and also bucket head. Yes...I have some odd friends.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My sister always calls me a "brat" so I always call her a "sasquatch".

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Snowthergeist, you forgot a nickname in your earlier list. :wink:

As for me, I've gotten just one nickname in real life, but I won't say it cause it gives away my last name. But here on MC I've gotten a ton, Prawnie, Prawn, Prawn Bucket, Prawn Basket, Widdle Prawnie Foo Foo, Hot 'n' Spicy Prawn, Prawn on a Hot Tin Roof, Prawn Crusher, Prawn Crasher, Prawninator, Da Prawn O' Doom, Prawntastico, theshrimpcookie, Mr. Goelz, Lisa's other half, Half Lisa, Jack, RJ, Prawncracker, TPC, The Chest of Drawers, The Duke of Chutney, Prawn O' Heart, Co-Author of the Prawnie/Toga Dictionary, Da Prawn.

And prolly a lot more, I just can't think of anymore. And c'mon, isn't that enough?? :stick_out_tongue::zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hey Snowthergeist, you forgot a nickname in your earlier list. :wink:
I never really did consider "that obsessive pink cow-like creature" a nick-name.