Nic Names...we've all got them

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, its not a nickname in real life, but on neopets.com I have somehow gotten the nickname of Skellie.

Although, I am really hoping my friend doesnt start calling me Barrel because we were playing a computer game and I entered my name as Barrel and she gave me this look like "You have some serious issues". Then I explained it was a character in the nightmare before christmas

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I've given myself the nicknames of Jack Squat and Spit Head. Hey Woody, how ya doin'?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well I haven't had lots of nic names but seveal have been around for a while.

Wilky (Which is common from my last name)
Wilky Way
Banana Chin (some guy at school called me that for quite sometime til I got tired of it)
Ozzy (this was back when I would visit my cousins and one of the neighbor kids couldn't say my name so my cousin said to call me Ozzy)

That's about all I can say about that but I might remember more. Can't say.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
My user name comes from my favorite character Enik The Altrusian, on one of my all-time favorite TV shows, "Land Of The Lost" (original, not the 90's remake) but growing up my family has always called me Dickie. (They still do)

Gonzo14

Reaction score
my only main nickname is Bear (not as in the muppet Bear, it was an acronym for Brian Eats A Rabbit, and no i didn't actually eat a rabbit)

Pork

Reaction score
yes, why are you nic named , Brian Eats a Rabbit,? my curiosity is intrigued.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
for some reall strange reason i have been known to be called monster. I also have been called dymamite D for Dwayne or my all time favorit is D and sometimes i have been called that guy with the chicken on your head and a penguien in your hand, but thats a whole nother story.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I've just earned a new nick name IN REAL LIFE that I'm really pleased with: "Radar"!