The Muppets and YouTube.com

Brooklyn

Reaction score
These are all amazingly, overwhelmingly wonderful. thank you for posting them all.

mikealan

Reaction score
Oh, no!

Two parts of Night of 100 Stars New York New York video with the Muppets' guest appearances have been removed from YouTube! I think it's because the user who uploaded this and most of the other Night of 100 Stars episodes got suspended.

Brooklyn

Reaction score
Any other videos of Jim that you (anyone) can post?

The80sMuppets

Reaction score
A Muppet Family Christmas Part 1 to 5

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande]I found theses on youtube, i watch this every year.. I love the muppets.. wish i could find my fav tho.. which is "The Muppet Christmas Carol" Well have fun with theses.. just click on the links.. [/FONT]​

The80sMuppets

Reaction score
i guess i put mine in the wrong spot.. i put A Muppet Family Christmas Part 1 to 5 in Classic Muppets.. my bad..

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Awesome, MuppetDanny! You don't often get to see Scooter, Floyd and Gonzo interacting together. And that whole scene was pure Muppet chaos, which is always good, lol. Plus you can see Richard's head during the scene and hear him laugh at the very end, which is always fun, lol. :wink:

The80sMuppets

Reaction score
thanks for re-posting the A Muppet Family Christmas Part 1 to 5 in the right spot, since i had it in the wrong spot.. *giggles*