Fraggle Rock desktop theme

TidusEstar

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm making a Fraggle Rock desktop theme, so far I have lots of icons I made myself, I'm working on sounds as I type this. But I was wondering, what would make a good desktop fraggle wallpaper? Any suggestions?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I'll tell you what I'd like to see ... Boober's head on Junior Gorg's body! That would be a perfect picture to have under my ID name! LOL :big_grin: You think you could do that for me?

Sorry I got off topic. When it comes to wallpaper, I think a big jpeg capture from The Bells of Fraggle Rock, containing a large group of characters (like from the musical sequences), would look swell on the screen.

TidusEstar

Reaction score
Thanks

Sure I'll try that. I'll let you know the results. Bells of fraggle rock? Too bad I don't have that ep but the group pic from the begining would work with the Logo obove it?

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Hey, I've got a bunch of unused screen captures from FR episodes on my computer. If you need anything just email me with a description and I'll see if I've got it. I'm kind of illiterate however when it comes to sending stuff to others so you might need to coach me in how to send you stuff, but just let me know.

-Wemblin' Kate

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Trouble is the highest-resolution image of Fraggles you could get is 640x480 - tiny compared to what most people have their desktop set t. You could resize it, but it'd be horribly blurred. Not to mention converting analog tv to digital doesn't usually look too good anyway because of the interlacing. I'd suggest scanning something off a poster or something. I have a good publicity photo you could use, but unfortunately it's on the other side of new york state at the moment.