Is OMGCNFO no more?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
So I went to their site and it's just Blanka from Street Fighter waving his arms. Did they go out of business?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I think it was done to show the pain he is going through, not having his OMGCNFO to go back to.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I was begining to wonder when no one posted right away in this thread, and the uncertainty of these posts supports that wonder. Hey Ed, if you're reading this, I'm curious what you know about the subject. I remember reading some jilted posts about the site, can some of you share your horror stories?

MWoO

Reaction score
Why would they go though the trouble of making that gif and posting it when they could have posted a text response to why they have basically stolen people's money.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
So a lot of people have been gipped. That sucks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Dave. Sorry I haven't come here sooner.
If you rully wanna know about OMG, I suggest you contact the forum member known as Ignohippo, he was the leazon between us forum members and the company on an unofficial basis.

Hope this helps.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah... As far as my stories in dealing with them...
Well, let's see. It all started in September of 2004, when the three Animal 2 figures were available. Asked about the differences, and I chose to go with the Red and Silver version first. So I went through the website and phone help with the guys to place my order. That was done on a Tuesday, and the package arrived at my home in one week's time.
Now, that's a huge plus in my book. Why? Cause, living here in Puerto Rico, items I order through online retailers (eBay most notedly) usually take their sweet time in getting here, usually about two weeks or more.
But one week's time for Animal 2? That's a feat equaled only by Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef (the original one I have loose and complete) ordered through the PCC.

So, a month later when Sweetums was made available, I place my order on a Tuesday as well, and the big lovable lug gets here on Saturday of the same week.
Now, it's that kind of swift shipping time that bowled me over and won me to their side.

Then last year, I placed my order with them for two of the three Uncle Deadly figures and a 2-pack of Penguins. Bear in mind this was during the great Comic Con 2005 rush, when they were trying to fill the orders and make sure they had enough for everybody and the con alike. The E-mails notifying me they had been shipped came in August at the beginning of the month and I received everything within that same week.

And when they had the pre-orders for Sesame Street I placed an order there as well, since I was a firm supporter of theirs. However, we all know what happened next with Palisades... Luckily, my card was never charged so I don't rully have any horror stories. Just regrets that both the online store and the line basically died mutual deaths in 2005.
Hope this is what you wanted to hear Dave, have a great day.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Ed... I never got Sweetums :cry: and I'm so totally bummed about it. I guess it's e-bay then.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob Dave. Either that, or post in the B/S/T section and see if anybody has some spares.