Who's your favorite Fraggle?

Klonoa

Reaction score
My favorite fraggle was Boober. I liked his hat, and when I was little I thought it was so nice of him to do laundry for everyone else. That kind of inspired me to be more helpful around the house when I was little and so then on I helped do the laundry for everyone in the family. That habit poured over into college, when I did laundry for my roommate because he was so busy working and studying he didn't have time for that. I didn't have to work then since the state was paying my tuition, so it was a little easier for me than it was him.

Still do laundry today...oh I also liked Uncle Traveling Matt. And Sprocket the dog. They should make (or should have made) Doozer snacks. You build 'em then eat 'em. Would work a lot better than radishes. I once took a big bite out of a whole radish when I was little. If it was good enough for the Fraggles...well...didn't taste too good to my tiny kid taste buds. Darn ol' Fraggles.

--Klonoa

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
My most favorite Fraggle was/is Mokey. I loved her when I was a kid, and I ended up being someone intensely drawn to art and poetry-both reading it, and writing it, and creating. *go figure!*

I also liked the little Doozers alot-I don't really know why, I just thought they were cute and made such cool things. I always felt kind of sorry for them when the Fraggles would eat their buildings...

Purk

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
BTW, Purk, I love your avatar! :smile:
thanks gonzogirl! Purk is the newest member in the dutch sesame street. and also my favorite member there... :halo:

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Doozers > Everyone

Well okay, maybe that's being a bit unfair. I like Mokey the best... probably because I'm artist. ^.^ And she's a sweetheart too. But everyone I know says that I act like Red the most... hmm, should I take that as a compliment? XD

Struble

Reaction score
As a child, Wembly was my favorite. I'm certain he's the reason I wear Hawaiian shirts.

Nowadays, I'm leaning more towards Boober.

In truth, they both reflect certain moods I get in.

Struble

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
Mokey is such a tree huggy hippie....
Yup, tree huggy hippies can be fun tho... :excited:

Me, I've always been partial to Wembley and Red (it's a tie - I, like Byron, can't decide...although from a sheer Byron standpoint, it would have to be Red, definitely! It would be too eerie to pick Wembley from that angle. N/M, I'm rambling...LOL)

>Adam