The Mutations

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Future Muppet Figures

Zoot the Saxman, when are you planning to work on the following Muppet figures besides Beautiful Day Monster, Gloat, Boppity, Dog Lion, Big Mama, Thog, Gorgon Heap, Timmy Monster, and Luncheon Counter Monster?:

Droop
Shaky Sanchez
Lenny the Lizard
Koozebanian Phoob
Snake Frackle
Miss Kitty
Flower-Eating Monster
Behemoth
Various Season 5 Frackles
Honking Beaked Fazoob
Drum Fazoob
Trumpet Fazoob
Fish Fazoob
Baskerville the Hound
Muppy
Afghan Hound
Catgut
T.R. Rooster
Rover Joe
Quongo the Gorilla
Sundance the Lion
Butch the Tiger
Billy the Bear
The Wolf
The Alligator
The Shark
The Walrus
The Octopus
Sopwith the Camel
Fletcherbird
Betsy Bird
Whaddyasay Bird
Forcryingoutloud Bird
Ohboy Bird
Youknow Bird
Ohreally Bird
Righton Bird
Wally
Mildred Huxtetter
George the Janitor
Brewster
Hilda
Nigel the Conductor
Zelda Rose
Wayne & Wanda
Miss Mousey
Louis Kazagger
J.P. Grosse
Bobby Benson
Winny
Angus McGonagle
Mulch
Mahna Mahna
The Snowths
The Snerfs
A Herd of Cows
A Flock of Sheep
Old Skyball Paint (the Muppet horse)
Various Generic Pigs
Various Whatnots

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You do know that's a rather lengthy list, don't you? Another thing to consider is that as a customizer, he makes the figures he himself wishes to make. If he asks for opinions on which he should make next, that's a different thing altogether. Consider too, he shares his custom work with us out of joy and happiness in letting the other Muppet fans who would love to se these too to view his amazing portfolio of Muppet customs. That said, there is one way you can get him to make these figures... PM him and ask how much would he charge in commission to make "x" figure you want.

Hope this helps and please keep that in mind, as I'm sure he has a very busy schedule in pursuing his great Muppet customs.

DOGTOW

Reaction score
Hey those are great .What do you sculpt with clay, sculpy ?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Do you cast the sculpts you make out of sculpy though when you sell them to others? and if you do how do you do it and do any of your sculpts ever break?

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Yes, every sculpt I make.
Once the sculpt is finished, I make a mother mold out of silicone rubber. The rubber gets de-gassed so there is no air trapped. Then you pour it into the mold box your making. Depending if it's a two part mold or a one, or a Matrix mold.
Once that rubber has cured solid, the original is taken out Which most times do NOT survive. Sad but true, thats why we now have the molds to make resin copies, that when poured is and exact copy of your sculpt only in hard plastic. Once the mold is ready to take the liquid resin, before it gels I place it in a Pressure tank squeezing the air bubbles out.
But to anser your question, Yes they 99.9% break when your remove them from the silicone.