Your opinion for Chimp TV...

Blink

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am going to be self serving in this post (at least I am admitting it). I have always chosen to keep things quiet until they are done, but since I have been working so long on my Chimp TV project and very little has been done, I have decided to put it out in the open and share my process with others.

Chimp TV is a video podcast that I have been working on and it involves chimps who own and operate a television station.

Just as a disclaimer, I have asked almost everyone I know this question, so even if there is an overwhelmingly lopsided favourite in this forum, it may not translate into that being the final pick.

So here is a small (but important question I have for anyone/everyone).

What do you think the slogan for the Chimp TV television station should be?

A) "ChimpTV - Entertaining Apes Around The World"

B) "ChimpTV - Top Bananas in Ape Entertainment"

C) "ChimpTV - Your (or "The") Top Banana in Ape Entertainment"

D) "ChimpTV - All Apes, All the Time"

C) "ChimpTV - There's No Business Like Monkey Business"

Adding a reason for your choice is encouraged, since I want to understand why you made your choice.

Thanks in advance.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
I would choose "ChimpTV - Top Bananas in Ape Entertainment" for three reasons:
1) I like the Bananas reference- The image sticks in your minds eye
2) Ape Entertainment tells the viewer what it is about right off the bat.
3) Chimp is (in scientific terms) an Ape, monkey is not part of the Ape family. so I don't agree with the second C) :smile: I wanted to be a vet when I was young and know a lot about animals...okay I'm a nerd.

Blink

Reaction score
TheCreatureWork said:
I would choose "ChimpTV - Top Bananas in Ape Entertainment" for three reasons:
1) I like the Bananas reference- The image sticks in your minds eye
2) Ape Entertainment tells the viewer what it is about right off the bat.
3) Chimp is (in scientific terms) an Ape, monkey is not part of the Ape family. so I don't agree with the second C) :smile: I wanted to be a vet when I was young and know a lot about animals...okay I'm a nerd.
I love your thought process!

dsarver

Reaction score
I like, "ChimpTV - There's No Business Like Monkey Business".

Luke

Reaction score
"ChimpTV - Top Bananas in Ape Entertainment" - It sounds better and catchier than all the other choices and says what its about. Chimp TV sounds very interesting.

Blink

Reaction score
Luke said:
"ChimpTV - Top Bananas in Ape Entertainment" - It sounds better and catchier than all the other choices and says what its about. Chimp TV sounds very interesting.
Hey thanks for the posts dsarver and Luke.

And Luke, I am planning on sharing more about Chimp TV over the next several months as I try to fulfill a self imposed deadline for different aspects of this project.

Blink

Reaction score
I'd like to encourage any of the people who read posts here but never post themselves to offer their opinion as well. Anyone else?