A joyous occasion (not really)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I think it's nice of your mum. Everyone deserves a chance. I'm sure Kelly is just as confused as you are and I think the support will help her and her new family.

BEAR

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something. What did "Kelley" do again that is so terrible?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I think it's nice of your mum. Everyone deserves a chance. I'm sure Kelly is just as confused as you are and I think the support will help her and her new family.
Kelly's not confused, she's just foolish

mikebennidict

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Maybe I'm missing something. What did "Kelley" do again that is so terrible?
I don't wanna sound harsh but he explains the problems. Now obviously it's not a good idea to choose not to celebrate the life of a baby who's completly innocent but it's simply the bringing a child into the world by someone who isn't all that well off is the major ploblem.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Well, although her beginnings might not have been the most wonderful, there is really no telling how the rest of her life will turn out. She is only a baby, and it is not right to blame her for any of her parents' mistakes. Besides, it is good for her to have the emotional, and frankly, financial support of those around her.
I agree, babies should be supported, not punished for their parents' mistakes. Their lives may turn out better if given the chance to live it.

I don't know the whole situation, but it's often nice to offer people support, even when they have problems.

Censored

Reaction score
So...Who gets the honor of casting the first stone at her? :rolleyes:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Brian. I'm sure that Kelley will truly love her son at heart and with her mental condition both she and the baby will need all the support they can get. I'm glad the father was arrested. After what he tried to do to Kelly jail is the best place for him to be.
I hope Kelly gets the best possible care for herself and that it will help her function in society and as a mother. So don't get all worried. I'll pray about the whole situation. :smile:

Princeton

Reaction score
Update

Now obviously it's not a good idea to choose not to celebrate the life of a baby who's completly innocent but it's simply the bringing a child into the world by someone who isn't all that well off is the major ploblem.
Exactly, Mike; that's all I'm saying! And I don't appreciate people calling me judgmental and insinuating that I think what Kelly did was wrong. People make mistakes, and nobody knows that better than I do. I'm not above making the occasional slip-up, nor am I saying that I'm above anyone else. Whether or not some of you want to believe it, I am NOT the insensitive monster that you think I am. I feel for Kelly very much, and my heart goes out to her. The whole point of this thread was not to make light of it or make it seem like I don't feel bad for her, when I really do. In my foolish way, I thought that you all could make me feel better about this (which, don't get me wrong, some of you have), but again I don't appreciate being insulted just because I have an opinion of my own. That doesn't by any means make it gospel, I'm just one person telling my side of the story.

Anyway, Kelly's baby is about eight months old now, and Kelly is now addicted to crack. She's currently looking into a rehab center where she can still be able to raise her child. So, please pray for her and hope that all will go well for her.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I have an autistic brother (mentally challenged) and well he is no problem at all. The mother is all I am concerned about at this point. I do not mean to be so cold hearted but I show no sympathy for her and simply must suggest that keep a WATCHFUL eye on the baby. I'd take care of the woman just for the child because someone who is mentally unstable can cause hurt sometimes even if she did not want to she still could inflict pain on her baby. A father who is abusive and in jail...I'd somehow have to send the woman to move. It is not realy safe for the baby if the woman is mad and the father is a little troublesome.....gosh.

I don't think I've offered any sort of solution at all...

D: I am not a very good advice giver.

</3

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
oops never saw your update!

D: Oh no.

I hope they get better somehow!