Possible Puppet Show Passed On

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
i'm finding some of the comments a bit harsh so slow down please
i go to the Bradford College and study Graphic Design so i have no reason to lie.
This man Curtis Joblin did not say when he had been doing this work with Henson
i just dont think its fair that people for no reason accuse me of lying, i think that some people have nothing better to do then go around causing trouble so just leave it out i thought we were supposed to be one big family
its just so uppsetting that u accuse me of lying its awful.
Curtis Joblin go check him out go e-mail him then find out im telling the truth

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Your 15 and in college?
The term "college" doesn't always mean for the ages of 18-21. In countries outside the U.S., college can be for younger people.

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
thankyou, actually i my high school do not teach graphic design so i do a course at the local college during school time, because colleges still do GCSE's

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
http://badablingthing.blogspot.com/
here is Curtis Jobling's blog the man who told me he was working with the Jim Henson company about creating a new muppet show, dont believe me e-mail him i cant find a contact thingy anywhere but mabye some one can

Beauregard

Reaction score
heralde said:
The term "college" doesn't always mean for the ages of 18-21. In countries outside the U.S., college can be for younger people.
I was about to say the same thing. In America isn't college more like Uni in England? I'm not the first to believe things, but this seemed more realistic than a lot of stuff I've heard recently. Particually since he named his sources, gave the man some background, etc. I believe it.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's certainly more believable than the Jim Henson blind date story. :wink:

And I still say it would have made a pretty cool show. Cheesy, yes, but the Muppets are cheesy!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I could see it being one episode, but it doesn't work for me as a whole series.

College and University mean the same thing in the US. We also have 2 year colleges as opposed to 4 year colleges for (obviously) 2 year degrees, or as an entry toward the 4 year college.

I think College and University are two different levels of education in the UK, eh? I noticed on Little Britain (LOVE that show) they refer to "and at the Univeristy..."

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Like when they held The Muppet Show on the train. ... I wish I could see it. :smirk:

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
yeh like in britain when your in year 11 ages 15-16 you can either stay on at school and do sixth form which is like three more years or you can go to college for three years but your college courses are still organised by your school.
yeh i think it wud hav been good mabye for a special but not for a series.
im just really like upset because i only mentioned wat i was told by this guy and everyone just hounded me, i hope ive not ruined my reputation or anything, i dont want people to start thinking im a liar or anything

Luke

Reaction score
I'm from the UK and Kaiser is absolutely right about college ages etc. I can see the whole thinking behind this "lost" thing, as they were trying to spoof a reality show with "Americas Next Muppet" too. I still think they should have gone with Next Muppet, i can't see this island thing working at all. Next they'll be putting all the Muppets in a house and voting one out each week, lol.