Elmo on Today...today

travellingpat

Reaction score
Ergh...i missed most of it....he was on joking around with matt, meredith, ann and al....sorry i was late!!!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah i seen that THIS morning around 8am when we all woke up to open stuff... dad turned on the TV and he left it on there... i was gonna tape it but i ONLY had enuff tape to tape the Disney world christmas parade on tv today :smile:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Well apparently there is some video of the appearance on MSNBC.com, so I guess you can see it there.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Thank god it was there... It was funny... "ANN! WHERE ARE YOU!?" i didn't sleep the night before... n i had to get up for work at 6am, n had a party last night n didnt get home till 11pm... slept to wake up at 4am to open gifts with the family n want back to bed till 11am...

So, thank you for reminding me to go to that site to check it out. I was almost sad that i missed it...

Merry Christmas ALL!

travellingpat

Reaction score
They werent on the parade were they? i stopped taping it cause i didnt see any muppets name!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
They werent on the parade were they? i stopped taping it cause i didnt see any muppets name!

no! Kermit or any other Muppets weren't at the Disney world christmas parade this year (or lastyear, 2005, eather) they ONLY muppet they showed was a quick clip of "Playhouse Disney Live on Stage" with "Bear" for like 2 sec. :sympathy:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
no! Kermit or any other Muppets weren't at the Disney world christmas parade this year (or lastyear, 2005, eather) they ONLY muppet they showed was a quick clip of "Playhouse Disney Live on Stage" with "Bear" for like 2 sec. :sympathy:
Im glad I didnt miss any muppet things cause I was too busy watching Season 1 of SNL. :smile: