Palisades Super Grover Action Figure

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Another Grover for sale!

I have listed another grover and I don't have many left now.
Don't be put off by the Australian dollars, I listed in Australian dollars as paypal charge a percentage for me to retrieve my money if it is in US dollars so I would rather not fall for that trick again.

Just thought i would let anyone know who is interested in this anyway. its listed as 1c because I will let it go for a low price to encourage buyers that are put off by the not so cheap shipping cost to the US.

Would be nice to make a little money though as I really need it at the moment.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290184472102 here is the link.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Congrats. Being in the UK aswell eBay can be really good I still remember getting the whole of series 8 bar varients for like £40 or a large collection loose that featured Rowlf and Scooter for £50 which is the price for Rowlf now. And even the backstage £150 which is like £1,000. Super Grover and Jim Henson muppet are the only two I'm kinda wanting I would of killed to get the Super Grover for £10.

Hartley

Reaction score
Well Super Grover arrived today, and I couldn't be happier - he's in perfect condition, in his box (which appears to have never been opened) and he even has his original Palisades white mailer box. I've had some bargains off eBay over the years but never anything like this!

And Rowlfy662, I'm sure this will be the last thing you want to hear, but when I checked the seller's previous auctions, he'd already listed Super Grover twice, with a starting price of £15, and it didn't sell! Just goes to show the importance of including "Palisades" in your listing!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome score! Super Grover is definitely one of the nicest figures of the whole line, I'm so glad I have one. Even though the Sesame Street line never took off, I would've loved to have the core major characters at least (Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Bert & Ernie, Oscar, etc. etc.)... such a shame.

I once got a MOC Zoot (yellow shirt) for a little less than $100 and I thought THAT was a deal, but nothing like your Super Grover score lol. Congrats! :big_grin: