Muppets at DisneyWorld

thefozz

Reaction score
for Busts, the shop outside the MuppetVision theater had 1 Link Hogthrob, and that's all I saw anywhere.

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Wow. How odd. I haven't been since June, but they had almost 10 each of Link, Beau, and Scooter all priced at $65 each I beleive. How did they get them to sell?

thefozz

Reaction score
Well they were fairly limited edition, right?
And June is more than half a year ago -- so to have sold about 30 or so in the space of that time isn't much, especially when you consider how many people pass through there.

zeekeroo

Reaction score
Outside of Muppet vision sometimes you can meet Kermit and PIggy but not sweetums:cry:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I have been several times and one of those times it was about 6 monthes after the calfornia advinture opened , since that time i have been to Disney land opened i have not seen miss piggy or kermit walking around .
Really how often does that happen does any one know .
i would love to see that .As much as i love them .:mad: :smile: I would also love to see Gonzo but i love Miss Piggy the best and Kermit .

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Well im not sure how often but I know when I was there a few years ago I saw miss piggy but she was not out for very long and had a helper with her. She kept kissing me because I was wearing a kermit shirt. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
In my report, I was informed that due to a limited number of :smile: & :mad: costumes, they no longer walk around for guests, but only appear in the "Stars in Cars" parade.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
In my report, I was informed that due to a limited number of :smile: & :mad: costumes, they no longer walk around for guests, but only appear in the "Stars in Cars" parade.
Ok is this the same for Miss Piggy and Kermit at Disney land as well ?

that does not make any since Disney should have the money to make as many costums as they have for any other disney person chictir there , that is just Nuts the company is worth over a Billion dollars and that is not a over statment that is the truth .
i know that they have a lot for Mickey and Miny mouse .
People need to wright disney about this i know that i will .
:mad:

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
i love Muppet vision 3D in disney studios and i meet Miss Piggy and Kermit last year and i took a picture of them and i have it. I love the Muppets.

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Just as an added note, I ran the WDW marathon a few weeks ago and the Kermit "walk around" was cheering runners on as we passed through MGM Studios. It was definitely a pleasant surprise!! I gave him a high-five as I went past.

He was across the roped-off marathon course from the regular park guests, so not available to them for pictures or autographs (which agrees with what Vic stated). However, at least they still drag the costume out for the parade and special park events.