Sneek Peak at episode 5 Digital Toodloo animated

Smoogle

Reaction score
Well we are still working on making our characters better for the up coming episode we wanted to give you guys a sneek peak at what we were doing.

http://www.addictingclips.com/Clip.aspx?key=05CA18AEF7148728 - Toodloo

http://www.addictingclips.com/Clip.aspx?key=5E5F97BA1B9DFB93 - Chino

It's a super small sneak peak but it's a good example of how Toodloo will end up looking...blinking eyes, moving ears and hair

I just have to add a few more animations - I must admit this is a cool form of puppetry and i'm going to really enjoy mixing the two for episode 5

Check out our news updates as well as we are updating more often now and we also have another cool suprise coming

Hope you all are having a great year - if you have any questions shoot away

Puppet Television

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Wow, those are amazing! I'm just in awe that you've been able to do this. Great job!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
That looks really nice, what graphics/gaming engine are you using?

Smoogle

Reaction score
Thanks guys! we are using secondlife here is a quick idea of what it allows you to do

"Second Life is a 3D platform for developers who want to present, promote, and sell their content and applications to a broad online audience within an immersive, shared space.

Unlike other massive multiplayer online experiences, Second Life has few restrictions and provides broad and flexible content authoring experiences for developers interested in building, creating and evolving the world of Second Life.

Second Life provides our expanding developer community with ownership of anything it builds or creates in Second Life. It is yours to sell, trade or monetize within the rapidly increasing population of Second Life Residents."

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Have they deployed their new avatar control system yet? I think it was called "Expressive Puppeteering" when they announced it at SIGGRAPH last year.

Smoogle

Reaction score
I tried to search it out but i don't think it's out - is it the program that allows you to puppeteer all the limbs of your avatar with your mouse? Ingame i think it's called "pose" but i can't find it anywhere but if i do find it i'll definitely post the info back here