Painful Animated Clips

Cookie fan

Reaction score
There were some animated clips that made me feel unsettled, these came out during the 70's and 80's:
* There was one about the letter V on the sycamore tree and it landed smack-dab on a guy's knee. A bit gory if you ask me.
* Another one was a very short clip of a guy being plastered with wallpaper- he struggled a bit and then burst through the wallpaper. It made me feel as if I couldn't breathe.
* Finally, I remember a little orange guy jumping on the keys of a typewriter and he was jumping and saying "T- typewriter, T-Typewriter...T....", he then jumps right where the little letter are stamped on the paper and he got his toe imprinted with a big letter T- to which he sighs:" T-Toe...Ow". Anyone recall this early clip?

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
Cookie fan said:
There were some animated clips that made me feel unsettled, these came out during the 70's and 80's:
* There was one about the letter V on the sycamore tree and it landed smack-dab on a guy's knee. A bit gory if you ask me.
* Another one was a very short clip of a guy being plastered with wallpaper- he struggled a bit and then burst through the wallpaper. It made me feel as if I couldn't breathe.
* Finally, I remember a little orange guy jumping on the keys of a typewriter and he was jumping and saying "T- typewriter, T-Typewriter...T....", he then jumps right where the little letter are stamped on the paper and he got his toe imprinted with a big letter T- to which he sighs:" T-Toe...Ow". Anyone recall this early clip?
Yes, I remember all of those clips, especially the wallpaper clip (and being claustrophobic, that particular clip made me panicky)!

Although I've said it in another thread, the clip that bothered me as a kid was "Max & His Axe", where an overzealous lumberjack is transformed into a tree for one year as punishment for his lack of respect for nature! To me, the transformation looked like it hurt like ****!